Job ID: SES984
Job Title: Network Operation Specialist (IRAQI ONLY)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 11 Oct 2018
The Network OperationSpecialist will be responsible for operational development and support of tier 1 Network solutions, such as wireless assessments, asset installation and tagging, site assessments, or network device implementations. This role will be key in supporting the implementation, support and on-going maintenance of Network products and solutions.
The Network OperationSpecialist will work to monitoring the network during working hours.
The Network Operation Specialist will work in a fast-paced services team, providing technical guidance to customers and sales on Network products and solutions and services tied to those solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus
· 3-5 years progressive responsibility and experience in Network Operations
· ITIL Foundation Certification, preferred.
· Networking Certifications CCNA or Network+ preferred.
· Good command of English language, written and spoken
· Ability to work alone and with a team.
· Working during the weekend and the holidays as per the job requirements
· Ability to work through issues and be creative about problem solving
· Familiar with Wireless LAN, Fiber optic and other networking connectivity technologies.
· Proficiency with enterprise networks using Cisco IOS/NXOS with a working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP) and Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/IS-IS)
· Good knowledge in Routing, Switching.
· LAN and WAN experience.
· VSAT experience.
· Microwave experience.
· Network security experience.