Job ID: SES983
Job Title: Storekeeper (IRAQI ONLY)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 08 Oct 2018
Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a warehouse / storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational and plant materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
Performs related and Store-specific duties as required
· Must have knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
· Certified & Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
· Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
· Awareness of Safety Rules & Regulations. (Certified as per store keeper)
· Maintain a perpetual inventory and appropriate stock levels; supervise and participate in semi-annual inventory.
· Prepare items for delivery; deliver and pick up various items including equipment, furniture or any other supplies and help to load and unload delivery vehicles.
· Safety and security procedures and practices.
· Proper methods of loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
· Distributes incoming materials to appropriate departments.
· Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, delivering, and maintaining a inventory of Plant Operations parts & spares.
· Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
· Operates simple office machines “Computers / Printers”.