Job ID: SES982
Job Title: GRA Analyst (Iraqi Only)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 08 Aug 2018
Position Title: GRA Analyst
Position Level/JG: 5
Position description - Purpose
The GRA Analyst supports the Deputy Controller & GRA Manager to ensure that the Company operates and maintains a fit-for-purpose controls and governance framework, and that at LT level a robust Risk management process is managed.
Position description - Accountabilities/Representative Duties
· Support driving operational effectiveness of the Control Framework and changes in processes, procedures, tools and behaviours.
· Support maintenance and provide guidance on the Company Manual of Authorities
· Support the implementation and maintenance of fit for purpose risk management activities.
· Liaise and work closely with the different Commissions/Functions Risk focal point supporting the implementation of risk management procedure and Risk Management Tool (EasyRisk).
· Support the Company quarterly Business Assurance Committee in respect of:
o Monitoring the integrated assurance plan progress.
o Monitoring the progress of Assurance activities actions.
o Coordination of risk profile preparation and updates.
· Manage Assurance Actions tracking process
· Promote and capture learning from incidents, provide guidance and support to the business in incident investigation and reporting process (BCI and LI).
· Support the annual risk & control identification exercise.
· Support Financial controls effectiveness assessment process.
o Bachelor's degree in accounting or business management administration
o 4+ year experience in oil and gas industry. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written, Arabic and English
o Skilled in Excel and Microsoft Office programs relevant to AP
o Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-tasks
o Builds and maintains strong relationships with venders and customers as well as team members.
o Exhibits customer first behaviors with an emphasis on quality and operational efficiency
o Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
o Support the delivery of Top Quartile finance operation excellence.
o Analytical and problem-solving skills.
o Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
o Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work activities, manage time efficiently and follow policies and procedures.
Set direction and capture opportunities to generate sustainable value; Active in external environment for new perspectives and opportunities; Adapt the business to changing contexts, courageously take appropriate risk and innovate; Uncompromising on safety, ethics & compliance; Act to differentiate the Company’s reputation in society
Inspire by personal integrity, transparency and humility; Lead from an overarching sense of personal purpose and bring meaning to work; Balance authentic expression with curiosity to learn; Resilient under pressure, strengthened by adversity
Lead delivery of extraordinary business outcomes; Empower teams and hold them accountable; Focus on delivering commercial results for the Enterprise; Passionately invest in people to build performance for today and tomorrow; Set a high standard for professional and operational excellence in execution
Create competitive advantage through strong partnerships; Build win-win solutions for customers; Collaborate across boundaries at pace, embrace diversity and cultures; Influence without formal authority