Job ID: SES972
Job Title: Facility Electrical Technician (IRAQI ONLY)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 16 Jul 2018
Job description for Facility Electrical Technician:-
Summary: Responsible for the electrical maintenance and repair of facility related machinery, equipment and devices. Installs and maintains electrical systems in the building and diagnoses and repairs industrial machinery by performing the following duties.
- Works with schematics, sketches, manuals, written and/or verbal instructions in carrying out job assignments.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings as needed.
- Maintains and repairs electrical systems to building.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as stackers, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with another Technical Services support to diagnose malfunction.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as photo eyes, relays, printed circuit boards, switches, and motors, and adjusts mechanical parts as necessary.
- Aligns, adjusts, and calibrates equipment and components according to specifications.
- Communicates with equipment operators to determine problems with equipment before breakdown and to determine if equipment adjustments or repairs are necessary.
- Informs leaders and other technicians of pertinent information and communicates to other departments as necessary.
- Assists other Maintenance Department team members on any daily break downs and assigned projects.
- Records appropriate equipment information concerning equipment repairs and performance.
- 2-4 years electrical troubleshooting in a manufacturing/production plant environment
- Electrical experience working with AC/DC; troubleshooting motor circuits (wiring, relays, starters, switches, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly-disciplined, problem-solving, logical-thinking, troubleshooting team player with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or 2-4 years of work experience in industrial electrical maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision, and be available to work any 9 hour shift, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must have a willingness to accept a variety of work assignments, duties, and sites.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs on a routine basis.