Job ID: SES958
Job Title: Logistics Analyst (Iraqi only)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Hawraaa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 26 Jun 2018
· Manage all logistics data(Vehicle, drivers), WO, contract spend, budget and provide “fit for purpose” logistics reports and analysis(KPI, dashboard, budget spend analysis, contract spend analysis, process analysis, resource utilization analysis, resource scheduling profile, etc) to logistics team for quality decision makings.
· Train and coach local Iraq supervisors to adopt the analysis skills, to prepare for future operation
· Develop and monitor short term logistics resource scheduling profile for LV and HGV fleet, to ensure a good track and logistics resource optimization and to meet business requirements.
· Support logistics planning & OE lead to provide proactive capacity analysis and suggestions to logistics manager and function managers(LV, HGV) for strategic decision making.
· Custodian for logistics KPI/dashboard(HSE, efficiency, budget/cost, contract management, etc) and data and report and monitor the overall logistics performance.
· Custodian to track, record and monitor logistics data base(contract spend, WO, logistics resource utilization, resource list-drivers, vehicle list and maintenance record, fuel supply and consumption record, petty cash, driven kilometers& Man-hours,) for logistics team.
· Coordinate with end users and call-off contracts to prepare WO’s and track and monitor WO executions.
· Support logistics planning & OE lead to provide logistics performance analysis with suggestions for potential improvements on safety, efficacy and cost effectiveness.
· Provide logistics process analysis and identify potential opportunities and suggestion to logistics team for continuous improvement.
· As the focal point/interface for logistics resource scheduling, to build solid interaction and relations with key stakeholders (assets, project, CP warehouse, etc) and manage their demand requests proactively and effectively.
· Lead, coach and develop the local LV and HGV supervisors on analysis skills
· Direct reports –0
· Indirect reports – N/A. but expect influence to supervisors for LV and HGV team
· Manage Budget/Contract– N/A
· Key Role to promote the overall logistics performance and culture of proactive planning and OE.
· Must be motivated and a self-starter with leadership abilities and a "can do" attitude.
· Effectively manage multi-stakeholders and good understanding of both business and logistics language.
· Must be an individual with strong interpersonal skills and emotional stability
· Min of 5 years experience on logistics.
· College degree
· Professional certification of logistics/supply chain is preferred
· Strong skills on data analysis, reporting and presentation preparation
· Good knowledge on end to end logistics process
Core logistics competencies:
1.1 Determine, develop and manage logistics strategic direction A
1.2 Assess logistics risk exposure and implement mitigation actions A
1.3 Analyze logistics service requirements and determine resource requirements & responsibilities K
1.4 Develop logistics policies and procedures K
1.5 Assess logistics performance S
1.6 Identify & implement logistics improvement opportunities S
1.7 Understand, execute and improve logistics operations for people movements K
1.8 Understand, execute & improve logistics operations for material movements K
1.9 Understand, execute & improve logistics supporting field services K
1.10 Logistics contractor management K
K1. Logistics Operations for People Movements. K
K2. People Logistics Contractor Management. K
K3. Manage End-End People Logistics Travel Process. K
K4. Fundamentals of managing business travel for Shell personnel. A
C1. Land Transport standards and specifications. K
C2. Plan, manage and execute land transport operation(including JM). K
C3. Plan, manage and execute non-routine land transport operation. K
C5. Land Transport assurance process. A