Apply for this job
Job ID: SES953
Job Title: HR Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Ms Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 27 May 2018
1. Maintains organized staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling project manager on candidate selection; coordinating with 3rd party HR.
2. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirement and job descriptions for all other positions.
3. Prepares employees for assignments/positions by conducting necessary training programs.
4. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by working closely with management team.
5. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing programs/employment contract/3rd party contract under applicable laws/regulations.
6. Maintains a pay plan by scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing salary budgets; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
7. Ensures a sustainable staff by hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors; safeguarding company from employment dispute.
8. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
1. A good mastery of English, both in speaking and writing. A good hand of paper work is preferred.
2. Rich experience in the industry, especially in ROO is preferred.
3. Familiar with local contents in terms of people, culture and way of thinking & doing things.
1. Location of work: Basra city. Possible errands to elsewhere.
2. Working hours: Normal office hours. Possible change of work hour on errand.