Job ID: SES1155
Job Title: Senior Specialist (Communications)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Angela
Posted: 19 Sep 2020
Description: • Education: Master Degree Telecommunications and Information Technologies specialization;
• Certificate of Excellence for:
o «ACFE (Alcatel-Lucent Certificatied Field Expert)» or Basic certification level for Telecommunications subject approved by any telecommunication vendor is preferred (e.g. Alcatel, Motorola, Huawei etc.);
o Motorola Radio Foundational;
o Motorola Trunk and Dimetra System certification for configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Not less than 3-years of experience of practical work with fixed telephony and PABX administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
o Corporate PBX Alcatel-Lucent BiCS 2.0 OmniPCX Enterprise;
o IP and TDM telephony administration;
o Monitoring the operability and performance of the communications links;
o Telephone network servicing and maintain the networking solutions;
o DECT solutions installation and configuration and support;
o Installation and configuration of desk phones and conference voice stations;
o Using the following call signaling and control protocols: H.323, SIP;
o Experience working with IT and Telecom services customers, their technical support and training.
• Not less than 2 -years of experienceof practical work with Motorola TETRA administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
o DIPM, TETRA MTS2, MTS4;
o TETRA administration;
o Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of TETRA MTS, Dimetra system;
o Troubleshooting of trunk communications equipment.
• Strong knowledge of RF Systems such as transmitters, receivers and antenna networks;
• Strong knowledge of standard telephony and dedicated data circuits;
• Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN networks;
• Knowledge of the main network protocols (FTP, SNMP, RTP);
• Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.