Job ID: SES1153
Job Title: Senior specialist (Network)
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: Ms Angela
Posted: 19 Sep 2020
Description: • Education: Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
• One of the following certification levels:
o “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching” and “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Service Provider Operations”;
o “Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching” and “Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Service Provider”;
o “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching”;
o “Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Service Provider Operations”.
• Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work with network administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
o WAN administration;
o LAN administration with at least 10000 access ports;
o Configuration, use and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and switches;
o Administration of wide area distributed Wi-Fi networks and appropriate services (access points and Wi-Fi controllers);
o Protocols and technologies: TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, IPSec, GRE;
o QoS: diffserv, CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, CQ, WFQ, shaping, policing;
o L2 protocol use: xSTP, BPDU control, Q-in-Q tunnels, VLAN private network, storm control, L2 security.
• Excellent knowledge of administration of networks based on Cisco network equipment (switches, routers and other equipment);
• Knowledge of local- and wide-area network architecture, LAN/WAN control systems;
• Experience in regulatory document development;
• Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendation;
• Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.