Job ID: SES1128
Job Title: Construction Supervisor (Mechanical/Piping)
Job Type: Contract
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 08 Dec 2019
• CONTINUALLY DEMONSTRATES PERSONAL COMMITTMENT TO GOAL ZERO
• Drives (HSSE) standards, procedures, rules and regulations to deliver Goal Zero.
• Integrated supervision of the projects portfolio delivery through Construction Contractors.
• Provide construction input during the early development phases of the projects.
• Delivery of Construction Execution deliverables during execution and pre commissioning phase of the project.
• Input of key constructability decisions and framing them into the Construction Execution Plan.
• Defining and implementing a rigorous Work front management system
• Demonstrating full commitment to QA/QC and Flawless Initiatives
• Review with construction contractors the construction sequence to ensure a safe and efficient construction.
• Contribution to cost, schedule and resource management for construction deliverables
• Constructability and construction supervision planning.
• Lead discipline construction Readiness Check
• Participating in Risk Workshops, SIMOPs, Construction Hazid, etc.
• Contribute to successful interfaces with other stakeholders.
• Coordinate with Project Engineers materials and design delivery to support construction activities.
• Tailor construction and execution approaches considering the local contracting market and capabilities
• Establish and maintain good working relations with Project, Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations counterparts.
• During execution, effective supervision and mentorship of the Construction Contractors.
• Champion performance against measurable construction targets as part of the overall project schedule
• Ensure the application of the Quality and HSE Management Plan during the construction phase
Special Challenges & Personal Requirements:
• Ensure integration across functions: HSE, Quality, Engineering, Construction, CSU and main assets stakeholders
• Execute the company Projects to be first in class and competitive amongst Gas small/medium size projects
• Capability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Influence without authority
• Working in a very fast track and dynamic environment
• Complex stakeholders Management & Solution drive, positive mindset possess the ability and willingness to mentor and
guide local craft staff directly.
Experience & Qualifications:
• HND/Bachelor’s Degree or home country equivalent: Mechanical Engineer
• NDT & Welding Inspection (QA/QC) certificates is added advantage
• Minimum 10 years in Mechanical/Piping Discipline Engineering, experience in small/medium/large-project
• Experience in Project Construction and Execution in Oil & Gas industry
• Experience working within a multinational discipline team
• Experience in Brown and Greenfield construction projects
• Have good level of writing, speaking and understanding on English