Job ID: SES1087
Job Title: Operations HSE Coach
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 14 Sep 2019
Description: Rotation 7/7 or 14/14
Experience and qualifications required
- Good understanding of the non-technical risks.
- Knowledge of international Industry business and HSSE processes and best practices.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Operational HSE, Project HSE or Asset Integrity, Process Safety.
- Proven ability with effective development and implementation of HSE Tools and Techniques.
- Experience with implementation of behavioral based safety programs.
- Leadership experience and familiarity with assessing and mitigating Personal Safety as well as Process Safety risks.
- Good understanding of PTW system.
- Experience in implementation of HSE requirements and in managing operational safety in brownfield sites.
- Experience in integrating HSE requirements effectively into business processes.
- Experience in delivering HSE training, performing HSE audits and supporting incident investigation.
- Experience working with Fountain Incident Management and implementing HSSE & SP Control Framework requirements.
- Ability to facilitate incident investigation techniques such as TOPSET and TRIPOD would be an advantage
- Arabic and English language fluency