Job ID: SES1048
Job Title: Operations HSE Coach ( Closed )
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 12 Mar 2019
The Operations HSE Coach Delivers through others. He/she provides, through the Ops HSE teams, HSE support to the Plant Directors/Managers and Assets Services, Operations and Maintenance team. Key accountabilities include:
Frontline HSE Leadership and Integration with the Local National HSE team:
· Follow and coordinate the HSE activities in brownfield areas and provide clear guidance and support to the local national THE COMPANY Site HSE Leads and HSE advisors in preparing and planning works in a safe manner;
· Support and steer coordination of Field HSE team activities through the Local National HSE Advisors and THE COMPANY Division HSE Leads by providing technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring on HSE requirements to facilitate their learning and personal development, and their contribution towards the THE COMPANY journey towards Goal Zero.
· Support, steer and challenge the Asset (Operations and Maintenance) and brownfield operating organizations to facilitate ownership and improvement of HSE requirements including workplace safety, process safety, and management of health and environmental hazards in the THE COMPANY locations, for which they are responsible. Support Ops HSE Manager in the development and implementation of campaign programs for the THE COMPANY organization including Safety Day.
· Carry out regular site inspections and safety walks to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented, to identify and correct HSE gaps or potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
Provide input into succession plans and the development GPA/IDP and appraisal of Local National staff.
HSE Competence Development:
· Coordinate and drive the development of local staff competence
· Identify and support higher potential staff to be exposed to additional work assignments, in order to boost their experience and competence levels
· Ensure progress of competency of the team overall