Job ID: SES1047
Job Title: Requisition to Pay (RtP) Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 12 Mar 2019
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· A procurement professional with good commercial skills and at least 8-10 years’ relevant experience, supporting major capital projects (preferably in the in the oil & gas industry).
· Commercial experience should cover a mixture of technical and contracts engineering disciplines including working on Construction projects.
· Demonstrable understanding of financial, commercial and technical controls in both the tendering process and contract management.
· Fluency in English as a contract Language. Fluency in Arabic language would be an advantage.
· Excellent computer literacy skills
· Experience in using an ERP system for Contracting and Procurement processes ( SAP) would be a significant advantage.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high level of customer orientation and self motivation to achieve challenging targets within a diverse team on a challenging project located in different geographical areas (Iraq, UAE, Europe).
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS/SPECIAL CHALLENGES:
· True customer focus is required, bringing an attitude to the job where delivery to the internal stakeholders is paramount. You must be able to understand standard business controls in the contract execution area and strike the balance to push through barriers to ensure controlled and correct contract payments are executed on time.
· Able to mentor and develop Iraqi nationals to deliver.
· Possess the ability to convey technical details, processes and requirements to non-system/process literate internal and external stakeholders in a way that they can clearly understand and relate to their responsibilities and activities.
· Able to deal with and safeguard commercially confidential information.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet service levels.