Job ID: SES1046
Job Title: Facility Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 07 Mar 2019
Facility Maintenance Electrical Engineer
The focus of the Falsity Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to various buildings, including working on socket power, lighting systems and LV distribution boards.
Education & Qualifications.
Education: - B.Sc. Electrical Engineer
Qualifications: - 5 Years’ experience with maintenance activity and ability to work Multinational Corporations
• In-depth knowledge of operation and maintenance of electrical supplies and M&E Engineering Services.
• Proven experience of identifying electrical system faults, identifying the cause and carrying out remedial repairs
• Experience in local power lighting systems.
• Experience of main LV switchgear and installations and LOTO process.
• Relevant previous experience of working on a multi-building site.
Knowledge & Skills
• Able to comprehend and communicate in the English language to a level appropriate for the position.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
• Ability to leads a members of electrical technician team.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to read and understand drawings.
• Good understanding and knowledge on HSE role and able to able it on the buildings.