Job ID: SES1032
Job Title: Turnaround Work prep/Field Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 04 Feb 2019
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Operations / maintenance certification with, 5-10 years’ experience in a gas and oil industry.
· Turnaround planning and execution knowledge with experience of major Turnarounds and shutdowns required.
· Operations / maintenance field supervision experience required.
· Material management experience preferred.
· Good technical communication skills;
· Experienced in SAP, materials ordering and tracking systems.
· General broad understanding of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities and equipment.
· Ability to interact with members of projects, contractor and COMPANY asset teams;
· Capable of giving direction and guidance on Turnaround planning and execution.
· Knowledge of Plant Operations and Control in order to evaluate and rank risks.
· Ensure all major and minor Turnarounds and shutdowns are safely executed.
· Provide technical expertise on the Turnaround planning and execution process.
· Assist and contribute to the Turnaround / shutdown planning and execution process.
· Ensure all major and minor Turnarounds and shutdowns are completed efficiently with minimum possible downtime.
· Ensure Turnaround field activities are completed to a high quality through guidance and training.
· Incorporate best practices and learnings from previous events.
· Support work scope collection process and is a significant contributor to the scope challenge and selection process and integration of all TAR scope.
· Responsible for development of work packages, to ensure quality and completeness.
· Manage materials on site / long lead items.
· Ensure that all necessary materials are transported to sites prior to shutdowns
· Ensure multi-discipline integration.
· Participate in the turnaround event review and learning process, and incorporates best practices into future events and shares with broader organization.