Job ID: SES1030
Job Title: Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 04 Feb 2019
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Chartered Engineer with a recognised Engineering body
· Degree in an engineering discipline with at least 5-10 years rotating equipment maintenance and inspection experience in a hydrocarbon production or processing facility
· Evaluation of complex threat scenarios using probability and consequence data to develop the HSSE and business impacts.
· Assuring that implementation plans are well defined and monitored for progress
· Facilitation of multi-discipline teams for complex incident investigation and problem solving
· Knowledge of plant operations in order to evaluate and risk rank threats
Principal Accountabilities :
Responsible for the implementation of agreed Asset rotating equipment maintenance strategy, plans, reliability processes and reliability measures.
· Ensure maintenance activities are prepared/executed in accordance with HSE requirements
· Influencing maintenance of the facilities such that they achieve acceptable levels of Operability and Maintainability.
· Develop and implement a proactive technical monitoring program
· Review proposed designs and specifications
· Ensure that the design is consistent with Adopted standards and philosophies
· Provide options and recommendations relating to maintenance and repair issues
· Participate in other project activities (SIL, HAZOP, 3D Review,..) as required.
· Prepare maintenance procedures and specifications according to Company strategies
· Select rotating equipment spare parts and give support in the definition of their management procedures (Warehousing, supply, preservation)
· Provide support in the development of the CMMS/RCM.
· Contribute to the development of a comprehensive Operating and Maintenance Philosophy that identifies requirements for monitoring, testing, adjusting and repairing
· Ensure the maintainability of all proposed facilities, based on defined maintenance criteria by carrying out suitable maintainability reviews with particular emphasis on layout, access.
· Contribute to the preparation of maintenance support contracts.
· Promote and assure the continuous improvement of the maintenance processes following field feedbacks
· Define and monitor Performance indicators
· Support role in optimizing Asset costs and maximizing reliability of the Asset
· Liaise with Rehabilitation Project counterpart to ensure alignment of maintenance strategy
· Liaise with COMPANY Quality/Inspection department
· Contribute to define the yearly maintenance budget