Job ID: SES1028
Job Title: Senior Contract Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Consultant: MS Hawraa
Sector: Oil & Gas
Posted: 04 Feb 2019
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Direct knowledge and sound technical appreciation of all types of oil industry equipment and materials.
• Comprehensive knowledge of commercial processes for contracting and procurement, including interpretation of commercial terminology and contractual clauses used in the general conditions of contract used in the industry.
• A minimum experience of 5-10 years in a contracting and procurement function, with extensive experience of asset operational contractual arrangements including Logistics, HSSE and Indirects.
• Detailed appreciation and knowledge of purchasing-related systems, including: SAP and contract management systems.
Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviours will be taken into account during the selection process.
· Develop & Implement CP Strategy Knowledge
· Develop & Apply Supply Chain Concepts Knowledge
· Develop & Apply Cost Modelling Concepts Knowledge
· Develop & Apply CP Processes Knowledge
· Develop & Apply CP Systems Knowledge
· Develop & Manage Suppliers Knowledge
· Analyse Industry, Local & Global Markets Knowledge
· Demand Management Knowledge
· Develop Category/ Projects Strategies Knowledge
· Deliver Contract Value Skill
· Builds Shared Vision Knowledge
· Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus Knowledge
· Maximizes Business Opportunities Knowledge
· Demonstrates Self Mastery Knowledge
· Demonstrates Courage Knowledge
· Values Difference Knowledge
· Formulate Sourcing Strategy & Tactics Skill
· Manage Sourcing Process Skill
· Develop & Apply Negotiation Strategies Skill
· Develop Contracts Skill
· Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness Skill
· Motivates, Coaches and Develops Skill
· Delivers Results Through Others Skill
• Ability to independently manage the C&P process.
• Ability to influence the activities of team members and outside parties.
• Pro-active style with an ability to question and challenge others.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the supply market and potential contractors suppliers, or where commercial benefits can be obtained.
• Highly commercial mindsetGood relationship skills