– Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field (or equivalent experience).
– Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in talent management.
– Solid knowledge of talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, and succession planning.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide effective recommendations.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
– Proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Email me jobs
Type in your email address and we’ll send you the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox.