Position title : Senior Reliability Engineer
Position status : Local National
Position reports to : Integrity & Reliability Lead
Department : O&M Support
Rotation pattern : 28/28
Duties and responsibilities
* The prime responsibility is maintaining the Reliability & Integrity of assets & mitigate risks that could negatively affect the company’s value stream.
* Manage unscheduled deferments (production losses), threats to availability & Reliability to contain risks to ALARP levels.
* Identify Reliability issues to the operation & maintenance team and provide required support for equipment & production optimization.
* Review daily production reports, plant trips & equipment maintenance records & prioritize issues such that resources are focused in the right area.
* Facilitate and or lead the team for plant trips & failures investigations. Prepare 5 whys & RCA reports with mitigation actions.
* Leading a team of Discipline, Reliability & MRTA Engineers on various activities and provide support to achieve the section goals.
* Review 5 whys investigation reports and RCA reports & provide the required support.
* Facilitate weekly ORIP meetings, coordinate & manage investigation & plant trip register.
* Preparing weekly and monthly reports, attending meetings.
* Perform audits for effective utilization of SAP system & Preventive Maintenance optimization.
* Share Learnings from Incidents (LFIs) in liaison with asset custodian.
* Take active role in implementing basic HSE programs and procedures and monitor organizational compliance to HSE regulations.
* Participate in HSE LOD audits.
* Identifying areas of improvement for the section/department and advising department manager.
Qualification & Training requirements
•BE / BSc. Degree in Engineering.Experience
•A minimum of 10 years of relevant job experience within the upstream oil & gas industry.
•Good understanding in all functional aspects of Plant Operations, Maintenance & Reliability Engineering.
•Good understanding & interpretation of PFD & PIDs.
•Sound understanding of RCA, Troubleshooting & FMEA methodologies.
•Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
•Familiarwith and understanding of relevant industry regulations, codes and standards.
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
•MS Office:-Excel –advanced-Word –Intermediate-Power Point -Intermediate
•English –Upper Intermediate (verbal & written)
•Proven investigation, 5 whys & RCA skills.
•Focus on continuous self-learning and improvement.
•Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams.