Position title : Metering Engineer
Position status : local
Position reports to : Instrumentation Lead
Department : Maintenance
Rotation pattern : 14/14
Duties and responsibilities
* Metering systems verification, proving etc.
* Meter calibration
* Verification of Daily Monthly Export volumes
* POC for client/ BOC measurement issues
* Approval under BOC /Moo forum of Retrospective Export volumes (approval sign-off – monthly)
* Provide technical advice in the selection, design and speciation of new or replacement measurement points/ systems.
* Perform regular reviews of measurement systems and their support to identify issues and drive actions to resolve issues
* Supervise preparation for and execution of FAT, SAT and the Commissioning of metering systems liaise with projects and purchasing to ensure equipment standards and requirements are met maintenance routines, training and spares will be provided with all new measurements systems
* Implementation and conformance to corporate directives as advised
* Lead measurement and established volume interface with client counterpart and government body
* Relationship management and interactions as necessary. Direct service, service support, systems development and design authority for all metering project and operational activities
* Support advised requirements for maintenance instructions and spares necessary for the successful completion of maintenance tasks
* Investigation of non-functioning meters and stations and log status with operations supervisors. * Metering vendor call-off action and management
* Contract execution and budgetary advice/holder as necessary
* Operational advice to live and scheduled actions, ensuring continued and accurate measurement to assets at all times
Qualification & Training requirements
•Bachelor degreein engineering.
•Fiscal metering training and certificate
•8 years of relevant job experience within the Oil &Gas industry.
•5 years Fiscal Metering and flow computer related work experience
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
-Power Point -Intermediate
•English –upper intermediate (verbal & written)
•Proven supervisory skills
•Focus on continuous self-learning and improvement
•Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams whilst being aware of and sensitive to cultural differences
•Ability to communicate, co-ordinate, and manage cost data flow interfaces with each function.
•Demonstrable experience in the ability to prepare meaningful reports, in clear and concise English, utilizing information and data received from third parties, SAP (or equivalent system) and own analyses