Position title : IT business planner
Position status : Local
Position reports to : IT Business Manager
Department : IMIT
Rotation pattern : 28/28
Duties and responsibilities :
* Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Invoice management, invoice approval, tracking and consolidation,
* Service order consolidation, approval and tracking
* Petty cash consolidation, approval and tracking
* PO consolidation, approval and tracking
* Support Business Manager to Manage VOWD.
* Finance management FP for all IT contracts Opex and Capex,
* SAP FP for IT department, Opex & Capex SAP processing PO & SE, WO, Network order,
* Monitor and update WBS for IT SAP contract & invoice processing,
* Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to support Business Manager to drive partner improvements
* Manages complex data and business analyses to assist Business Manager in developing business plans and make recommendations
* Support IT Business Manager in tracking tasks and pending SoW.
* Have the required mentoring skills
* Focal point for IT department related RTW, daily temperature, and bed/office demand.
* Support Business Manager to identify the IT policies,
* Support Business Manager and business section to design the IT processes,
* Develop and understanding of the competitive pressures that the business faces and their potential implications and provide business alternatives/solutions
* work with the Business Manager for analysis to provide cohesive analytical support on ad hoc financial analyses that drive strategic business decisions
* Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations to Business Manager on how to optimize business opportunities.
* Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
* Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution tracking.
* Deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
* Execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters.
* Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area. Research potential solutions and innovative ideas.
* Support IMIT team by working with SAM team in facilitation of events and large sessions.
* Champion the development of long-term Business Analysis capability within company through bringing external perspectives,, identifying and promoting best practices, and contributing to community building.
* Flexible to accept any other tasks assigned by Business Manager and related to and required by Business section, and implement them in a professional manner.
Qualification & Training requirements
•BSc. Degree in Engineering, Information Management, Business management or Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
•7 years of relevant job experience within the Oil & Gas industry or IT/Telecom domain.
•Respond to organizational and environmental changes during in-progress activities.
•Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance / sign-off despite competing objectives.
•Generate innovative approaches to existing problems or new opportunities.
•Work closely with Business Manager to build trust and understand goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
•MS Office: -Excel –advanced
-Power Point -Intermediate
•Operation management comply with ITIL
•English –upper intermediate (verbal & written)
•Proven supervisory skills
•Focus on continuous self-learning and improvement
•Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams whilst being aware of and sensitive to cultural differences
•Ability to communicate, co-ordinate, and manage cost data flowinterfaces with each function.
•Demonstrable experience in the ability to prepare meaningful reports, in clear and concise English, utilizing information and data received from third parties