Position title : HR Coordinator
Position Terms : Local National
Position reports to : HR Operations Lead
Department : Human Resources
Rotation pattern : 5/2
Duties and responsibilities
* Providing timely assistance to team members regarding benefit and human resource questions and issues
* Assist with the new hiring the staff onboarding and documentation for joining the company.
* Coordinating new hire paperwork, and new hire orientation meetings
* Coordinate with responsible departments to perform leavers off boarding and manage the required system actions.
* Responsible on maintaining the medical insurance system, administration and act as focal point for staff and medical insurance provider.
* Responsible on system changes that includes: work schedule change, job, position and contractual amendments and manage the required contract support.
* Manage contracts preparation, administration and maintain tracking and employment verification letters to staff for any org changes, work schedule amendment or progression cases.
* Ensuring employee records are accurate and updated with all supporting document efiled and P-Filed.
* Support the HR agenda in implementing services and policy advises, and support the HR Lead in specific HR ER/IR, Communication and investigation / compliance management.
* Assisting in preparation of special events such as Year End Celebration and other office or company gatherings.
•Degree inUniversity Degree
•3years of relevant job experience within the oil & gas industry.
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
•Good skills in MS Office
•Excellent communication skills
•Good English Language Skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
•Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and use critical thinking skills to make decisions.
•Excellent understanding of HR process, system and policy
•Knowledge in Organization Excellence & employee benefits,
•Must have capacity to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
•Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills.
•Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
•Ability to create and interpret statistical data.
•Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills.•Ability to function effectively in a team environment.•Ability to create and interpret statistical data.