Position title : Fire Station Team Admin
Position status : LN
Position reports to : Fire Team Lead
Department : HSE
Rotation pattern : 7/7(Contracted)
Duties and responsibilities
* Attend and input AOS Operation’s daily meetings where required in support of Fire Station Team Lead.
* Coordinate remote fire teams for daily updates and/or support requirements.
* Check, plan & report team attendance for day & night shifts with Fire Station Team Lead.
* Ensure that Fire Team personnel & resources/materials are available for approved & scheduled high risk Activities and emergency incidents.
* Be the main focal point for all Fire & ER Team administration.
* Ensure all required Share Point information is regularly updated.
* Be reachable at all times (phone/radio) in preparation for emergency response, during the individual’s work rotation.
* Ensure Fire Vehicles & equipment inspections are conducted and findings recorded and captured within relevant DCS trackers.
* Ensure PM schedule for al Fire & ER equipment is completed and up to date.
* Check and maintain ER inventory of equipment, consumables and materials, replenishing as required. Raising of Purchase Requisitions for re-supply.
* Attends HSE meetings with relevant assigned senior ERT member where and when required.
* Participate as fully fletch ERT member daily training drills and record findings/areas for improvement.
* Monitor and verify that 100% ERT checklist is completed each week.
* Assist MLC with fire and emergency response training courses.
* Carry out additional tasks expected from a modern Fire & Emergency Response Coordinator. Including, but not limited to; Oil Spill, Environmental Incidents and other critical infrastructure support.
* Respond to Emergency alarms quickly to regulate and extinguish fire,
* Respond to other emergency situations and assist those in need,
* Ensure positive Fire Watch Handovers,
* Participate in fire drills as a way to stay alert and up-to-date with job duties,
* Update Watch on daily activities & duties,
* Assist with Watch tasking & duties are being conducted efficiently,
* Assist with all Fire & ERT Watch administration,
* Operate all types of fire operation and rescue equipment including portable fire extinguishers, pike poles, hand lines, smoke ejectors, salvage covers, forcible entry tools, aerial ladder equipment and emergency medical equipment,
* Ensure MFD Fire Vehicles & equipment inspections are conducted and findings recorded,
* Analyzing hazardous situations and thinking of quick solutions and actions,
* Attends HSE meetings where required, in the absence of Watch Supervisor,
* Assist with the running of daily emergency drills
Qualification & Training requirements :
* Heavy truck driving license (Practical assessment to be conducted),
* Basic or advanced international accredited (JOIFF, etc.) firefighting trainings. (The certification to be requested)
* Incident/On Scene Commander Training
* University Diploma
* SCBA User Training (The certification to be requested)
* Oil spill response training
* First Aid Training (Accredited by American Heart Association)
* DDT from an international Oil Companies
* Emergency response trainings for work site situations (WAH, CSE, H2S etc)
* Fit to work as a firefighter. FTW Certificate as a firefighter and heavy truck driver.
•A minimum of 4yearsof relevant job experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
•Good understanding of and demonstrable hands-on experience in all functional aspects of firefighting, emergency response (including Oil Spills).
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
•MS Office:-Excel –advanced-Word –advanced-Power Point –Intermediate-Outlook -advanced
•A2 EnglishLanguage–Pre Intermediate (verbal & written)
•Proven supervisory skills
•Great physical strength and stamina partnered with the ability to dress and move quickly,
•Patient and cool tempered with the ability to function in a team,
•A practical mind and problem-solving ability,
•Proven supervisory skills,
•Knowledge of human anatomy and body functions,
•Knowledge of principles,practices and procedures of modern firefighting and emergency rescue,
•Ability to think and act quickly and effectively in emergencies,
•Ability operate and maintain voice radio equipment. (The practical assessment to be conducted),
•Willingness to follow legal rules and guidelines and firefighting standards at all times,
•Basic presentation skills,
•Focus on continuous self-learning and improvement,
•Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams whilst being aware of and sensitive to cultural differences,
•Demonstrable ability to prepare meaningful reports, in English, utilizing information and data received from third parties (The assessment to be conducted),
•Be able to react to continually changing incidents and environments.
•Ability work under strict discipline and follow orders