Position title : Fire& Gas Specialist
Position status : LN/Expat
Position reports to : Instrument Supervisor
Department : Maintenance
Rotation pattern : 14/14 ( LN) 28/28( Expat)
Duties and responsibilities
* Ensure that all fire and gas detectors activities are carried out in accordance with safe working practices and adhere to site safety regulations and practices.
* Leading a team of fire and gas technicians and vendors in the execution of fire and gas detectors activities.
* Installation, maintain and repair the wide variety of fire and gas equipment installed throughout the operation area.
* The type of detectors would be conversant with are optical and ionization detectors, ultraviolet and infrared flames detectors, particle beam detectors, Toxic and combustible gas detectors.
* Understanding of interlock and logic control which is now controlling most of the fire protection and detectors
* Troubleshooting of fault/alarms and rectified, record any modification of electronics/electrical drawings and diagrams.
* Make maintenance reports on any preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
* Carried out the Fire& Gas detectors annual calibration compliance with standard procedure.
* Inspect, maintain and test all fire alarm equipment on site, and replaces defective components as needed,
* Responsibilities will potentially include providing automation support on various shifts and remote off-hour coverage support for trouble call-out.
* Manage daily call activity and program system products, including networking and programming
* Performs installation service repairs and testing on electronic fire alarm systems
* Service, troubleshoot and install many different manufacturers Fire/Life Safety Systems including Simplex & NOTIFIER.