Job title : Field Production Technologist
Reports to : WRFM TL
Work Schedule : 28/28(LN)
Department : PE Department
Duties and Responsibilities :
* Daily production of well performance, spot anomalies, diagnose well production issues and performance monitoring according to well operating envelope.
* Monitor and manage well integrity to minimize deferment and ensure HSE policies compliance in a safe working environment.
* Daily monitoring of workover activities (hoist, Rigless-perforation, stimulation, clean up, tie-in, opening up etc.).
* Production enhancement and optimization strategy evaluation and implementation. * Recommend well recompletion/well intervention activities, supervise on site.
* Provide support to other groups for well intervention, generate proposal, data acquisition, drilling and workover, etc.
* Coordinate and conduct completion meetings, internally and externally (other department and vendors).
* Conduct well and reservoir review, present recommendation to team and stakeholders as required
* Ensure integration and consistency between engineering and geological interpretations by close collaboration with reservoir engineer and production planners, petrophysicists, geologists, geophysicist, operations and facilities engineers.
* Peer review less experienced team members.