• Assist, follow up all activities related to implementing of projects.
• Assist the team in all activities related to the daily operations inside the field that would ensure the best stability of the business and mitigate reduce the negative impact.
• • Duties and responsibilities
• Work with the team in order to ensure consistent alignment for the Company perspective in implementing projects.
• Assisting the team in follow up and implementing all the clauses of the contracts with third party contractors that would undertake projects within the time and budget limit.
• Be able to do full analyses for multi data concerning the working staff in the field, tracking system, donations and social activities by all contractors in the field.
• Be able to meet with the contractors and coordinate with different stakeholders in order to pre-empt any issue that may have negative impact on business.
• Be able to receive load of phone calls from different stakeholders even out of working hours to order to abate any complaint that any effect the business in the field
• Be able to meet and negotiate with different stakeholders. in order to coordinate with related departments to solve any issue or concern that may interrupt the operations of the business in the field.
• Update daily and monthly documents related to all CSR business with the contractors and related stakeholders.
• Assist in recommendations suggestions solutions for CSR team and the Client relating to projects planning and budgeting.
• Proactively driving continuous program improvement and development, using knowledge and experience of welfare projects and relevant sectors to identify the best ways for delivery and costs saving.
• Ensure best tracking system for projects progress, diagnose and suggest solutions to overcomes any obstacles that may delay the delivery of the projects.
• Assist in tracking, delivery and archiving all documents related for the projects with the third-party contractors and beneficiaries
• In coordination with the CSR lead , assist in identifying and assessing any obstacle that may interrupt implementation of projects
• Assist in preparing multi reports concerning the progress of solving issues on weekly and monthly basis.
• Undertaking audits with the SP team and BOC, as required, and providing all necessary assistance at all times.
• Assist the team to daily activities and operations inside the filed.
• Assist the team in delivering any business required by other departments that would sustain the positive image of the company and solve any issue that may delay the delivery of the business.
Qualification & Training requirements
Bachelor degree or higher preferably in -economic development, livestock & human development
5-7 years’ experience in above field of work.
• Very Good understandings in skills of analysis issues and commitment to find solution.
• Able to delivery end-to-end consistent services specially about monitoring the projects in alignment with cost and contract clauses with the third party.
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
• MS Office:
– Excel – advanced
– Word – Intermediate
– Power Point – advanced
– English (excellent)
• Proven work skills
• To be very patient (afford multi tasks and willing to work out of official working hours)
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Focus on continuous self-learning and improvement
• Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams whilst being aware of and sensitive to cultural differences
• Demonstrable experience in the ability to prepare meaningful reports, that would summarize all the activities related to the assigned job.