Rotation Pattern 14/14
Monitoring and operating the well pads and plant including ICSS, Fire and Gas and ESD systems, carry out re-instatement on completion of work and in line with the PTW requirements, fully undertake all responsibilities of the position under the control of Management System, ensure the safe and smooth production of plant.
Duties and responsibilities
- Startup, shut-down and operate wells, process and utility systems, etc. through control panel (DCS, SSS, F&G, CCTV, etc.) in control room to manage and meet the Company’s objectives and production targets.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements.
- Monitor and intervene with the arising alarm through CCTV, monitor the flare burning status and other devices status by CCTV to avoid the observation missing in case of visible devices damage.
- Communicate with field operators for parameter adjustments in field.
- Report to Production Shift Supervisors in case of parameter abnormalities and process deviations immediately.
- Makes minor plant adjustments when necessary and reports any serious faults to the Supervisor with appropriate remedial actions, implements immediately the approved actions, procedures and standard emergency responses.
- Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client.
- Assist in studying the problem and issues arising in the operation and process to identify suitable remedial measures.
- Prepare the release of equipment for routine planned maintenance, control the isolation process, etc.
- Carry out re-instatement on completion of work and in line with the PTW requirements.
- Confirm that all re-instatement checks have been fully completed and signed off prior to bringing equipment into service after maintenance.
- Coordinate test runs on equipment by agreement with Maintenance Department.
- Comply to PTW to assist maintenance activities as required.
- Advise maintenance personnel on hazards of plant and equipment.
- Maintain clear and precise communications during maintenance operations.
- Implementing and enforcing Company HSE Management System policies and procedures in particular Isolation Standards and PTW.
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Report all discharges, leaks, spills, injuries, and incidents immediately.
- Monitor and Record the status of all ESD, Fire and Gas Process Control Safety Defeat Overrides, ensuring compliance with guidelines and removal at earliest opportunity
- Comply Emergency Plan during emergency situations, response to on scene commander.
- Takes immediate corrective actions to limit risk to personnel, plant equipment and production during emergency situations.
- Ensure the safe shutdown, isolation and blow down of relevant Section / plant during emergency situations.
Qualification & Training requirements
Secondary school followed by At least Two -year technical higher education in Petroleum Engineering or other technical major
H2S, HSE, PTW, Confined Space, Authorized Gas Testing, etc.
5 years of relevant job experience within the oil & gas industry.
Good understanding of and demonstrable hands-on experience in all functional aspects of commissioning, production and process of oil & gas.
Language proficiency, computer and software skills
English – Upper Intermediate as per CERF test. MS Office: Advanced (Excel, Power Point, Word). CMMS SAP or equivalent such as Maximo
Skill to read the drawing, i.e. P&ID, floor plan, etc.
Skill to operate all the equipment on control panels by DCS, SSS, CCTV, etc.
Skill to do trouble shooting for abnormal equipment and modify the operation and raise the suggestions for improvement.
Ability to work as a team member, to make up and keep good cooperation relationship with the stake holders.
Ability to work cohesively and communicate successfully in multi-cultural teams whilst being aware of and sensitive to cultural differences.
Ability to work under minimum supervision.